Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Forgot Word Password - Problem and Solutions about Forgetting Word Password

Problem: I forgot Word password in Microsoft Word 97-2013

I have forgotten my password in Microsoft word 97 to 2003. Please send me tips to open it. I have forgotten my Microsoft Word password please how can I open without password? Send me tips. I am waiting for the reply. I have difficult from that. How can I open it? Please reply me.



Solution 1: Rebuild another Word document

Sorry to hear that. In my opinion, you had better rebuild another Word document because Microsoft has no functions to unlock your forgotten Word password in any versions. You have to rebuild another document and I think it will be faster.

But if you don't, you have no way but to remind the password of yourself when you forgot Word password carelessly. Try to think over what the password is and perhaps you will figure it out. Is it the birthday of you, your husband, your children or all of them? Is it the memorial day of you? Is it your telephone? You may try all of them and I hope you will find it out sooner or later.

By the way, if you don't want to do that, sorry I have no other free solution to you.

Solution 2: Word Password Recovery 5.0

It is said that to try a professional Word password recovery program is faster than to guess your forgotten Word password for a very long time. Therefore, if you are in hurry to crack Word password of Microsoft, you might as well try such software such as SmartKey Word Password Recovery 5.0.

Those Word password recovery tool is by no means a virus to hack your computer. You can totally trust it to recover Word password of your locked Word document, no matter in what versions. Take SmartKey Word Password Recovery as an example, if you would like to remove Word password of 97-2003, you can try it as a Word password remover. But if you hope to recover Word password of 97-2013, that is almost all the versions of Microsoft Word. You can use this Word password remove unlocker to find Word password back.

The how-to-use simple one-by-one steps are:
  1. Get a Word password recovery application from the Internet and install it. Open it and insert the locked Word document.
  2. Choose a password attack mode. One is 100% instant document decryption (for Word 97-2003 users), the other is Recover the password (for all Word users). Then click the Next button on the bottom.
  3. If you select the first mode, you can remove your password directly. If you select the second mode, you have to choose a recovery mode and then click the Start button on the bottom.
That is to say, this tool usually has two password recovery modes for you to use. If you have any doubts about it, you can check out http://tinyurl.com/WordPasswordRecovery

1 comment:

  1. To recover lost or forgotten excel password this tool is very useful because recently i have installed it in my System when i was lost my MS Word password and this Word password recovery was worked in a efficient way.

    ReplyDelete