Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to Remove Word 2010 Password Successfully

The Question: How can I remove Word 2010 password please help me

I have a Word 2010 document but it has a password to protect it. I can't remember the password but I need to open it. It is an old document and I have not opened it for a very long time. But recently I need to copy some materials in it. I promise that is my own Word document, not others. I am the owner of this Word 2010. Do you know how to open password protected Word 2010 document? I hope you guys can help me. Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.



The Answer 1: Try to guess your forgotten Word 2010 password

Hi man, don't be so anxious. My opinion is that you can try to guess what your Word 2010 password is. Most of the passwords are the same according to a survey. So you might as well try to guess what your forgotten Word 2010 password is. I think this action must be more effective than waiting for a possible answer.

Perhaps it is the same as other passwords you usually used. Perhaps it is the other same as your Windows login password. Perhaps it is the same as your birthday. Anyway, just have a try and guess. Good luck to you.

The Answer 2: Try a Word password recovery program

My suggestion is to try an easy-to-use Word password recovery program. I think it is the better way than wasting of time because it is professional and efficient. What's more, it spends less time to find out or remove your Word password quickly. With it, you won't worry about whether you will forget or lose Word password again because such tool is able to use in the next time.

Take SmartKey Word Password Recovery as an example, it is a powerful application to remove Word password during several seconds. Are you curious about how to use this software? You can follow this guide as below:
    • Step 1- Download and install this Word password removal and then open it. You can see the whole easy interface with the instruction on the left.
    • Step 2- In the middle of the interface, you can see two actions. Choose the Recover the password option when your Word version is 2010. Then click Next button.
    • Step 3 – You can see three password attack types, select one based on your physical truth and then click the Start button.
    • Step 4 – Within seconds you will see what your Word password is. Then you are able to use the password to open protected Word 2010 document and remove protection Word document successfully.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, now I know if I want to recover or remove the lost of forgot password of office Word versions 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 then I can use microsoft office Word password recovery software which is very user friendly and recover or remove the password easily.

    ReplyDelete